Standard Keys Cut By Direct Code - Dr Lock Shop
Standard Keys Cut By Direct Code
-- House keys only --
If you have the direct code, that is key blank and the code, we can cut you a key. Your direct code is like your pin number for your key "keep it safe"
This service can save you time and money, for building managers or real estate agents, you don't need to have keys cut for every lock in the universe, you can have them cut when needed.
The next big advantage of this system is that you can pass the "Keycode" to another person over the phone, then the key can be cut 100% the same in the case of an emergency or unforeseen problem.
To find your keycode, you will need to ask a local locksmith, or if we have provided you one in the past it will be located on your invoice.
You will need to request a key code from your locksmith, as it's not often recorded.
Having your keycode can save you time and money. Store your key code in your phone or on a cloud or any place that is safe for you.
- An example of this is " LW4 - 44324 "
- The LW4 is the key blank.
- The 44324 is the direct cut on the key.
- If you have had a locksmith give you a code like this you can get another key cut on the computer to this code.
- Your code must be correct, as keys are not returnable and cut by computer for accuracy.
- DO NOT use the code on the key, as this is often not correct
- Allow 2 days to make the key + post - Standard Aust Post