- USED TO TRIGGER A COUNTING MACHINE
- USED TO OPEN A DOOR TO SAMPLE STORAGE
- USED TO SORT BETWEEN TESTED AND NON TESTED
- The mounting plate suits the Australian standard footprint
- Two holes at the top and bottom and 4 holes - one on each corner
- Suit Clipsel and DETA mounting plates and lifter boxed from your local hardware
- Supplied with Clipsal 2000 series style gang plate (116mm L x 76mm W x 13mm D).
- Button size - 40mm wide - 30mm high
- Button size behind the base plate - 30mm x 42mm x 35mm high
- Button - normally OPEN = Push button to CLOSE the circuit
- 2 standard power point fitting screws included
- Patent no. 2020101989
COVID 19 YELLOW TESTED Button - NO
This button would be used with an electrical system. The button can be used with a counting system or some kind of alert system to suit your needs.
Easy to install by removing the front outer faceplate and screwing to a wall or base plate. Base plate not included. You simply connect the two wires to the back of the button.
The button is ratted to 240V @ 3 amps, and suitable for low voltage such as 12 volt and 24-volt doors systems.