Order Keys - Dr Lock Shop
If you have bought a lock from Dr Lock shop, we can supply you more keys. This only applies for security keys and orders that are keyed alike.
Our locksmith are able to send you more keys if you have a.
- Mul-T-Lock lock & you have the security card
- Abloy Power lock & you have the security card
- IP7 Keys - only if you have a password setup on your authorisation form & only if the key is a Dr Lock IP7 key
- IP3 Keys - only if you have a password setup on your authorisation form & only if the key is a Dr Lock IP3 key
- Lockwood Power Cylinder "E key" If you have bought a E Key cylinder from Dr Lock we can sell you more keys
- NMB Lock Keys - If you have bought a NMB lock from Dr Lock, we can sell you more keys
- If you have bought more then one lock from Dr Lock and asked us to key alike your locks
For security cylinders like Mul-T-lock and Abloy , the locks come with a security card, keep this card safe, as if you lose the card its very hard to get more keys cut. You will need the information on the card for our locksmiths to be able to make you more keys. Abloy keys need to be ordered and can take up to 2 weeks. Dr Lock can only supply keys for locks that we have sold to you, unless its a Mul-T-Lock key and you have the card. If you have a lock from another locksmith"excpet Mul-T-lock", we cannot cut keys for your lock and you will need to go back to the original locksmith. If you have a restricted key system and you have approved the use of a security code for key ordering, our locksmiths can simply cut and send your key out.
If you try and order keys that you are not authorised to order, you will receive a 60% refund we change a 40% processing & refunding fee which includes a refund charge that we are charged. The fee is charged to discourage people trying to order keys that are not authorised and also to cover our time.